The "GOLDEN PINEAPPLE" Elopement Package
“The Golden Pineapple” Package
Bridal couple and up to 18 guests
Package cost $5,000
- Planner/Day of Coordinator -
- Pre-wedding planning/guidance - hotel, transportation, and dinner suggestions/recommendations
- Booking of pre-selected vendors
- Day of Coordination for up to 3 hours
- Creating a wedding day timeline and communication with all vendors involved
- Facilitating the plan for the day with the vendors/venue
- Pickup of florals/cake the morning of your wedding date
- Officiant Services- customized ceremony
- Filing of paperwork post-wedding
- Photography: 3 hrs onsite, edited digital copies/rights to photos
- Florals: Bridal bouquet and boutonniere
- Cake/Wedding Day Treat: Your choice of flavor. Serves up to 20.
- Your choice of cake florals or customized cake topper
- Cake plates, napkins, and dessert forks provided by THIO
- Champagne Toast
- Champagne and flute glasses provided by THIO
THIO can recommend venue locations or outdoor hiking locations based on our initial meeting with you, but it is the couple's responsibility to secure and book their venue space separate from THIO.
Travel costs for all vendors and taxes are included in this package.
Photo credit: Wilder Weddings Co
-Photography: additional hours can be added for your photographer if requested for $500/hr.
-Florals: the couple is able to guide the color palette. The florals are florist choice based on what is in season. Special request for specific flowers may be available depending on availability.
-Cake a menu will be provided for your wedding day flavor selection.
-Chairs are not included if your wedding event is not located at a venue.
-If your venue is in a National Park, such as the Blue Ridge Parkway, no live flowers or alcohol are permitted per park guidelines/safety rules. Package pricing can be adjusted to accommodate for this change.
-If you are wanting to book a wedding date within 2 weeks please contact me directly for wedding day options based on availability.
-A non-refundable 50% deposit of your package price will be due upon booking your elopement. The final payment for the remainder of your package price is due 90 days prior to your elopement date.
-If you book your package within 90 days of your wedding date, payment must be taken in full at the time of booking.
If booking within 90 days, package availability may vary.
If you booked your wedding event and then decided to cancel prior to 90 days you are entitled to 50% of your current paid amount, with the exception of the deposit which is non-refundable. If you cancel your event within 90 days of your wedding date no refund will be available. By this point, vendors/venues are booked, funds have been paid towards the completion of the event, and the option to reschedule your event for all vendors involved is severely limited, resulting in irreconcilable loss.
For additional information, questions, or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to me via phone or email.